Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 19

Regurgitation... yuck! I am no longer forcibly vomiting, yay! But, after eating I am constantly being revisited by my food in a milder manner. It is constantly climbing my throat and at the slightest burb, back in my mouth. It goes on for hours. So far I have not been able to follow the advice given to keep reflux at a minimum. They say eat small meals, but I have been starving for months. Now that I can eat without throwing up I have a hard time stopping before I am fully satisfied.
Now that I am eating my belly is becoming noticably bigger. I haven't felt it lately, but for a while there I could feel pain in my belly button from the stretching. I had a hernia repair right around there when I started high school, which didn't go so successful, so I have a lot of scar tissue that is protesting the transition to prego tummy.
My husband and I are getting very excited to find out the sex of our child! Shouldn't be long now.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either!!! When is your ultrasound appointment?

    ReplyDelete