Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pretty Freaked Out!

So I pretty much lost my mind when I discovered that we make $300 more that what is allowed for Medicaid. I am still going to apply just in case they will let it slide, but boy am I freaked out. What will I do? I happened to mention in my Facebook status how freaked out I was without an explaination as to why, something along the lines of "I am so screwed. I can't believe this is happening to me. bla bla bla." Note to self: Keep that stuff to yourself unless you are ready to share the big P news. I started getting phone calls and numerous comments as to what was going on. I just need to take a deep breath and realize it will all work out somehow. By the way that new widjet on my blog that shows what my baby looks like right now is pretty creepy!! Ewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment