Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No More Fat Days!

I went shopping with my friend Kelly who is also pregnant (I believe she is 22 weeks) at a store I think is called Motherhood and bought a few things and I had a realization. Why deal with regular pants ever? I can't believe we women have been subjecting outselves to non-expandable waist bands all these years. I mean who ever has a consistent waist line? Pants that fit in the morning need to be unbuttoned by dinner. Pregnant women get the luxory of jeans with elastic bellies. I plan on wearing these jeans as soon as possible! Who needs to wait till your showing to get in on these awesome clothes?! I might just wear these sorts of pants for the rest of my life. No more fat days! Free to bloat without fear!!

P.S. My toilet and I are getting really close these days.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness you are hilarious!!! I love this blog Mel what a great idea! I am sorry you are sick! I KNOW EXACTLY what you are going through and it's not pretty! I was sick for awhile but it is different for every person. All that I can tell you is to have a mini stock of food by your bed that consists of crackers, bread, and a ginger ale. That is all I could eat for several weeks! I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete