Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction

Have you ever jumped into a pool that you thought was deep but wasn't and ended up hitting the bottom straight legged? If you have you know the sharp shocking pain that travels through your legs. That is what I would compare the pain I have been having in my crotch when I walk to. Not every step is all that bad. In fact, today it was pretty mild; but yesterday there were steps in which I thought I may drop to the floor. Unfortunately, yesterday was also the day that I was with Brady's family in Las Vegas. I felt like a major party kill. I was as slow as an elderly person and about as fun too. We had to get a taxi back to our car because I am such a handicap. They were really sweet and understanding. Pregnancy is so much fun!

People are starting to notice that I'm pregnant now. A lot of people were checking me out at the airport and I had my first stranger ask me when I was due in the airport bathroom. And its true what they say about everyone you know wanting to touch your stomach. Its like a pregnant belly is a magnet. It doesn't bother me as much as it bothers a lot of women I've talked to though. However, its just started and I've got about 4 months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment