Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Glucose Test

Today I went in for the glucose test. They have you drink some sugar drink, sit for an hour, then they draw your blood. I had heard that the stuff you drink was really bad, like choking down a glass full of sugar. The lab tech even said "Try not to throw up or we will have to try again on a different day." I have to say that I liked the stuff. Reminded me of that juice you get at the gas station for kids called Bug Juice. I could drink it more often. I didn't get the test results today. I am sure they will be fine though.
On a followup to my previous post about the UTI, those antibiotics they gave me are making me feel pretty nasty,nitrofurantoin. Nausea and diarrhea. No fun. I almost almost done with them though. It isn't any worse than having morning sickness and it beats an irritated feeling in the woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment