Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Knitting and "Popping the Pubes"






I have collected a lot of patterns that I would like to make for my baby and finally got the motivation to get started. I just finished these booties. Next I am going to start on some baby pants made out of sock yarn.
Not a whole lot to report on the pregnancy.
I had Brady try a OMM (osteopathic manipulative medicine) procedure he learned in school a year or so ago called "popping the pubes" on Sunday because a friend of mine said that it is good for treating pubic symphesis problems. I think that it did help a bit because it wasn't as painful to do certain things in swimming class on Monday as it was last week. I think I will have Brady do this procedure every week and hopefully it will keep things bearable.
I wish time would go faster! It still seems like I have forever. 100 days to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Watch out when you pop the pubes...it can cause your water to break and accelerate labor. So the further you get along please be careful. It caused my water to break and then I had Z the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I hate having my pubes popped! That is the one manipulation I will not let Todd do to me, it's just a weird feeling. Glad it made you feel better, although you do have to be careful in pregnancy with any OMM you do in that region!

    ReplyDelete