Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Shower


Last week my good friends Megan and Kelly threw me a baby shower. Kelly is an awesome friend who moved from Iowa when we did with her medical school husband. Megan moved here around the same time with her husband from Idaho. Kelly just had her first baby in January and Megan will have her first in July. I am so glad to them as friends and it is so nice to have friends with lives so similar to mine right now. Everyone who came to the shower was from our church, except one who is a female medical student also from Iowa. I am pretty lucky to have had a shower since I don't really know too many people here. It was way fun and I am so glad I did!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they gave you a shower! How fun! Hope you got some cute stuff. You look great, Melanie! I can't believe you are getting so close. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete