Thursday, April 1, 2010


The doc says its going to be awhile. My cervix is shut and the head is not dropped, however it is down. He says that if mother nature doesn't take over and make some changes soon he wouldn't be suprised if I went over my due date. Yuck! I'm quite disappointed. I want the baby out by the due date of course! However, I would rather wait till my body decides than be induced, as long as everything is alright with the baby. So don't get too excited because it could be awhile.

1 comment: